All-ind Ltd Ltd
13-14 Challenger Way
Edgerley Business Park
Registered in England, No 05615151
All-ind Ltd is committed to protecting the rights and freedoms of data subjects and safely and securely processing their data in accordance with all of our legal obligations.
This policy sets out how we seek to protect personal data and ensure that our staff understand the rules governing their use of the personal data to which they have access in the course of their work.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about any aspect of this policy or how All-ind Ltd handles your information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The information we collect
We will only ask for or collect the personal information we need to provide and improve the service, products and experiences our customers expect.
You may share with us: your name, job title, address, email address, telephone number, fax number and payment information.
2. Who is collecting it
All-ind Ltd (Company Number: 05615151) is the data controller for the personal data. A data controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Our registered address is 18-20 Challenger Way, Edgerley Business Park, Peterborough PE1 5EX.
3. How is it collected
Personal data is collected in one or more of the following ways:
• When you call us or send a fax
• When you send us an email
• When you register for an account, which includes a credit check by a third-party
• When you ask us to send you a brochure or flyer
• When you contact us via the form on our website
• When you share your contact details with us at an exhibition or event
• When you accept cookies on our website
Our websites uses Google Analytics to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website. Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. Google Analytics also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor.
If you choose to subscribe to our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to MailChimp who provide us with email marketing services. We consider MailChimp to be a third-party data processor.
4. Why is it being collected?
The primary legal basis for processing your personal data is contractual, to allow us to carry out the business transactions agreed between you and All-ind Ltd.
In addition we may also process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest in carrying out marketing activities and developing new products or services. However we will only send you marketing communications if you have told us it is okay to do so.
5. How we use it
Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to provide and improve the service, products and experiences that you expect from us. We use the information you share with us in the following ways:
• To respond to queries and requests
• To communicate with you
• To provide services and support for our products
• As long as you’re happy for us to do so, to tell you about our other products and services
• To customise and improve the way you shop with us in the future; for example by showing you products that we think you might like on the website
• To allow us to improve your experience through customer satisfaction surveys
6. Who it is shared with
The third parties who provide services on our behalf fall into the following categories:
• Our suppliers, who help us to sell our products e.g. joint site visits and training requested by customers
• Third-party delivery services
• Third parties that assist us with our marketing
We will also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law.
7. How long is it kept
8. Links to third party websites
We may provide links to other websites which are not operated and controlled by All-ind Ltd.
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of those sites or how the third parties responsible for them collect and use your personal information. We do not endorse or make any representations about third party websites.
Third party websites may have their own privacy policies explaining how they use and share your personal information. You should carefully review those privacy policies before you use these websites to make sure that you are happy with how your personal information is being collected and shared.
9. How your personal data is protected
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures, including encryption, to protect your personal information and privacy, and review those regularly.
We protect your personal information using a combination of physical and IT security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and data is processed, managed and handled.
We also ensure that our staff are adequately trained in protecting your personal information.
10. How can you change the way we contact you about our products?
We will only send you email marketing communications when you have told us that you are happy for us to do so.
You can change the way that we contact you via email in the following ways:
Opt-In/Start Contacting Me
If you hadn’t previously asked us to send you marketing communications, you can ask us to start contacting you (sometimes called an "opt-in") by:
• Contacting customer services and stating that you would like to receive communications from us
• Using the newsletter subscription feature on our website
Rectifying Incomplete or Incorrect Personal Data
If you would like to change the information we hold about you this can be done by:
• Contacting customer services either verbally or in writing. Proof of identity may be requested.
Opt-Out/Stop Contacting Me
• If you want to stop receiving email marketing communications from us (sometimes called "opting out"), you can do so at any time by:
• Contacting customer services stating that you no longer wish to receive such communications
• Using the unsubscribe option included in all our email correspondence (on all marketing and support communications)
• Emailing us at email@example.com
Our newsletter will continue to be delivered by direct mail and accompanies financial documents including invoices, credit notes and statements as well as physical consignments. It is used to keep our customers up-to-date with company news, which we regard as being of legitimate interest under the General Data Protection Regulation.
11. Your rights
You have the right to access, update and amend personal information that we hold about you. You can also:
• Object to our use of your personal information for certain purposes
• Ask us to limit or restrict our use of your personal information
• Ask us to remove or delete personal information about you
If you would like to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response to your request, you also have the right to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner in the UK at www.ico.org.uk
12. Recruitment Privacy Notice
Our Recruitment Privacy Notice is a separate document.